Access training support through Liverpool Chamber Training and gain an employee development programme to help you grow your business.
We offer a range of qualifications to suit your requirements including specialisms in Business administration and Management. Each qualification is adapted to your employee’s daily duties and encourages a fresh and informed approach to new ways of working.
Who can qualify for funded?
Funded Training is available for any existing employee who doesn’t hold a degree-level qualification and is in a job role that is appropriate for a qualification.
Each qualification is specifically designed to match the level of study required for further development from Level 2 (GCSE equivalent) to Level 5 (Degree level).
What qualifications are funded?
- Business Administration Level 2 and Level 3
- Customer Service Level 2 and Level 3
- IT Application Specialist Level 2 and Level 3
- Marketing Level 2 and Level 3
- International Trade and Logistics Level 2
- Logistics Operations Level 3
- Warehousing and Storage Level 2 and Level 3
- Retail Level 2 and Level 3
- Providing Financial Services Level 2 and Level 3
- Team Leader Level 2
- And Management Level 3
These qualifications are for a 12 – 15 month commitment and are supported by a specialist assessor/trainer.
What if our employee doesnt qualify for funding?
We can agree a commercial package, find alternative provision or access career loans to help broker the training you require.
Contact the team today at [email protected] to discuss how we can tailor our qualifications to the needs of your employees.